Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I DECLARE WAR Poster and Trailer


Winner of "Best Film" at ActionFest 2012, I Declare War is a darkly funny look at when summer war games turn nasty. Directed by Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson, this Canadian film considers the effects of bullying while its young stars throw insults and as well as grenades.

Below are the poster and trailer for I Declare War, which plays the Toronto International Film Festival within the Vanguard programme.



Further information about Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson's I Declare War can be found on the Festival website, as well as on the I Declare War WebsiteTwitter accountFacebook page, and IMDB page.

I DECLARE WAR screening times:
  • Sun., Sept. 9, Scotiabank 4 4:15 PM 
  • Tues., Sept. 11, Cineplex Yonge & Dundas 10 2:00 PM 
  • Fri., Sept. 14, Scotiabank 4 9:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment